Information Collection and Use
When you use our Services, we may collect Personal Data, which refers to any information that identifies you personally. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Billing information such as credit card number, and billing address.
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests, and zip code.
We may also collect non-personal data, which is data that cannot be directly linked to an individual. This includes browser and device information, application usage data, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, and demographic information.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for purposes including:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services.
- Processing transactions and sending related information.
- Sending promotional communications.
- Responding to user inquiries and providing customer support.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Ensuring network and information security.
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- With third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws, to respond to legal requests, or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
- In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may use logs and various other tracking technologies to automatically collect information. You have the right to disable cookies at your browser level, though this may affect your ability to use certain features of our Services.
We employ reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures designed to safeguard the information we collect. However, no security measure is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
International Data Transfers
Personal information that you submit through the Services may be transferred to countries other than where you live, such as, for example, to our servers in the U.S. Your personal information may be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country.
Your Rights and Choices
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal information. These may include: the right to access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, or object to processing of your personal data, and the right to data portability.
Our Services are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we must have a legal basis to process your personal information. We process your information on the following legal bases:
- You have consented to the use of your personal information. For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies.
- We need your personal information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to use your personal information.
- We have a legitimate interest in using your personal information.
Transfers of Personal Data
The personal data that we collect from you may be stored and processed in your region, or transferred to, stored at or otherwise processed outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), including but not limited to the United States, where we have our data centers.
of Personal Data
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to your personal data that we hold.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data about you and to complete any incomplete personal data about you.
- Right to Erasure (the "Right to be Forgotten"): In certain circumstances, you have the right to the erasure of your personal data from our systems.
- Right to Restrict Processing: In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to Object: In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Exercising Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us addressed to the following: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers: such as name, address, email address.
- Personal information: as defined in the California customer records law, such as contact information and financial information.
- Internet activity: such as your interactions with our Service.
- Geolocation data: such as device location.
- Professional or employment-related information: such as job history or employer information.
Our Personal Information Selling Practices
Rights Under CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected or maintain, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your CCPA rights.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
To exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, please contact us using the following methods:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: gamatori.com
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before processing your request, which may require additional personal information from you. In certain circumstances, we may decline or limit your request, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems, or as permitted by law.
Last updated: 7/22/2023